Athletic Training Advanced Camp
Advanced Athletic Training Summer Camp
We are hoping to host the 2020 AT Summer Camps. The university will provide us with their decision on April 10 as to whether anyone may host camps this summer. We will update our website once we know more. If you have submitted an application, we will not process or deposit any payments until after the university’s decision on April 10.
- Camp Dates: June 27-30, 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: May 29, 2020
- Students eligible for enrollment in Advanced Athletic Training Summer Camp must have been an Athletic Training Student Aide at their school.
- Please enclose written documentation from the supervising athletic trainer with the application.***
- AND completed ONE or more of the following:
- Texas State’s Intermediate Athletic Training Summer Camp
- Please indicate year of attendance on application
- OR TSATA’s Sports Medicine I course
- OR Health Science course
- These courses may not be offered at all schools.
- Evidence of enrollment/completion of these course(s) must accompany the application and be demonstrated through the submission of a high school transcript or letter from their high school counselor or course instructor.***
- Please note: 2 forms of written documentation must accompany the application at time of submission: clinical experience from the supervising athletic trainer and transcript or written documentation from the counselor or instructor.
- Please send ALL documentation in ONE envelope.