Athletic Training Advanced Camp
Due to Covid-19 the university has canceled our face-to-face camps. We are currently working on creating virtual camp options and will be in touch and post details on our website soon.
Advanced Athletic Training Summer Camp
- Camp Dates: June 27-30, 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: May 29, 2020
- Students eligible for enrollment in Advanced Athletic Training Summer Camp must have been an Athletic Training Student Aide at their school.
- Please enclose written documentation from the supervising athletic trainer with the application.***
- AND completed ONE or more of the following:
- Texas State’s Intermediate Athletic Training Summer Camp
- Please indicate year of attendance on application
- OR TSATA’s Sports Medicine I course
- OR Health Science course
- These courses may not be offered at all schools.
- Evidence of enrollment/completion of these course(s) must accompany the application and be demonstrated through the submission of a high school transcript or letter from their high school counselor or course instructor.***
- Please note: 2 forms of written documentation must accompany the application at time of submission: clinical experience from the supervising athletic trainer and transcript or written documentation from the counselor or instructor.
- Please send ALL documentation in ONE envelope.