Health Behavior Change Coaching
Behavior Change & Support
If you struggle to prioritize healthy behaviors (especially eating healthfully and exercising consistently), then consider attending coaching sessions.
To get started, attend one of our introductory group sessions. Thereafter, you will meet 1-on-1 with a certified health coach to learn how to be more motivated, manage time, develop good habits, and improve confidence in living a healthy lifestyle.
Sign-up is required.
Health coaches are trained and have experience helping clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- Accepting and meeting us where we are today
- Asking us to take charge
- Guiding us in doing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- Helping us define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover our natural impulse to be well
- Helping us tap into our innate fighting spirit
- Addressing mental and physical health together
- Helping us draw a personal wellness blueprint
- Helping us set realistic goals; small victories lay the foundation for self-efficacy
- Harnessing the strength needed to overcome our obstacles
- Helping us view obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
- Helping us build a support team
- Inspiring and challenging us to go beyond what we would do alone
Wellness coaches are trained to help clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by defining what peak wellness look like for you?
- Fit and strong
- At your ideal weight
- Healthy eating
- High energy
- Robust health
- Calm and balanced under stress
- Positive and optimistic state of mind
- Fully engaged and satisfied with life
What’s the difference between wellness coaching and personal training?
Personal training is exercise for your body, while Coaching is exercise for your brain.
Fall 2017 Introductory Sessions
|Accepting new coaching participants beginning Nov. 1st|